1.5 cups almonds
1 cup dates
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup shredded coconut
1 capsule Blue Majik
1 pinch vanilla powder
How to prepare:
1. In a food processor combine the almonds and dates. Process until sticky.
2. Pack this mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
3. In a bowl combine the rest of the ingredients except the coconut. With your hand lightly mash the ingredients.
4. Add 1/2 of the shredded coco and mix with banana mash. Be careful not to over mix. It should be chunky.
5. Put the banana mixture into the pie crust and evenly spread out.
6. Top with the remaining coconut and garnish with fresh blueberries. Eat immediately.