2 cups ground almonds*
2 tablespoons date paste**
3 medium ripe peaches (or apple or nectarines)
(set aside a few thin slices of these for garnish)
1/2 tsp Blue Majik
How to prepare:
1. Put 2 of the peaches in either a food processor or blender to puree.
2. Dice 1 peach into 1⁄4" cubes.
3. Combine all ingredients in big bowl. You can put into a cylinder mold of desired shape and sprinkle almond and cinnamon on top.
4. Garnish top with peach slices. Makes 4 servings.
*how to: ground almonds
2 quarts or more unpasteurized organic raw almonds
1. Soak almonds overnight in filtered water.
2. Drain and put on dehydrator trays for 24-36 hours until dry.
3. Store in airtight container and use as needed for recipes.
4. Skip the soaking and dehydrating if you don't have a dehydrator.
**how to: date paste
25 Medjool dates
1. Pit dates and soak for 1⁄2 hour.
2. Drain and put in food processor.
3. Blend until smooth with no chunks (may need to add water if too thick).
4. Store in fridge.