- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 serving Blue Majik powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- coconut cream
- crushed peppermint candy
- a candy cane
- To make the coconut cream: Chill a 15 ounce can of coconut cream in the fridge overnight. Carefully open the can, draining out any water. Place the cream in the bowl of a stand mixer. With the whisk attachment mix a few minutes on medium speed, increasing to high speed until light and fluffy. Sweeten to taste with maple syrup, powdered sugar or agave. Refrigerate until ready to use. You can add some peppermint extract to this too.
- To make the latte: In a saucepan, bring the milk, Blue Majik powder, coconut oil, sugar and peppermint extract to a simmer. Whisk to combine until you have a smooth latte and foamy top. Pour into a mug, spooning the froth on the top. Top with coconut cream, crushed peppermint and a candy cane. Serve immediately.
- For a boozy variation: Add 1 ounce of vodka to the latte, mix, then add the froth, cream, etc.
Recipe by Marla Meridith, Super-Blogger & Globetrotter
Check out our gallery!