If you have a health food store, juice bar, a Naturopath, or looking for wholesale inquiries, please contact us through:
Email: email@example.com OR
Phone: 1-888-948-8444 ext. 1
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. This is an agreement between you and E3Live®
This is an agreement between you and E3Live® Canada. This Agreement governs your use of any website or web page operated by E3Live® Canada.
2. How E3Live® may modify this agreement
E3Live® Canada reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which it offers the E3Live® Canada website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms, conditions and notices, and any additional terms posted on any E3Live® Canada website. Your continued use of the E3Live® Canada website after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
3. Additional Terms
Any E3Live® Canada website may itself contain additional terms (for example, codes of conduct or guidelines) that Further govern use of that E3Live® Canada website, including without limitation, particular features or offers (for example, sweepstakes). If any terms contained in this Agreement conflict with any terms contained within a E3Live® Canada website, then the terms in this Agreement shall control.
4. No commercial, unlawful, or harmful use of the E3Live® Website
The E3Live® Canada website is only for your personal use. You will not use the E3Live® website for commercial purposes. You will not use the E3Live® Canada website in any way that is unlawful, or harms E3Live®, its affiliates, resellers, distributors, service providers and/or suppliers or any customer of E3Live®, as determined in E3Live®’s sole discretion. E3Live® Canada may tell you about certain specific harmful uses in a code of conduct or other notices available through a E3Live® Canada website, but has no obligation to do so. You may not use the E3Live® website in any way that breaches any code of conduct, policy or other notice applicable to E3Live® Canada. Without limiting the generality of this section, you may not use the E3Live® Canada website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any E3Live® Canada website (or the network(s) connected to any E3Live® Canada website) or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the E3Live® Canada website.
5. Content may NOT be distributed without express permission
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download (to a local hard disk) information for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- you may NOT, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.