- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked for 4 hours, or in the refrigerator overnight
- 3 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1 vanilla bean, insides scraped out
- 1 teaspoon Blue Majik powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Medjool dates
- Once cashews have soaked for at least 4 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator, drain and rinse well.
- Blend all ingredients in high-speed blender for 1-2 minutes until well blended. Store in refrigerator in airtight bottle or mason jar. Mylk will keep for 3-4 days.
Makes about 3 1/2 cups.
Recipe by Alison Grise Wu
Check out our gallery!