- 1 heaped teaspoon E3Live Blue Majik powder
- 1 cup almond & brazil nut milk *
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced ** 1 vanilla bean (or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract)
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Blend all ingredients together and in a high speed blender and serve.
- To make almond & brazil nut milk place a 1/3 cup mix of almonds and brazil nuts into a high speed blender with 1 cup of water and blend. Strain through a nut milk bag or strainer.
- For frozen bananas – peel them and place in a ziplock bag overnight.
Recipe by Rowena Jayne
Leading International Yoga Instructor
Raw Food Chef, Naturopath, Nutritionist
Speaker, Writer, Model
Check out our gallery!