No products in the cart.
1. Where did you hear about us?*
2. What made you decide to purchase?*
3. Do you have suggestions for ways we can improve(website, experience,etc)*
4. Other products you'd like us to add?*
5. Based on your experience, would you recommend us?*
6. Do you have any feedback, questions or comments?*
For wholesale inquiries, please email us at:
1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked for 4 hours, or in the refrigerator overnight3 1/2 cups filtered water1 vanilla bean, insides scraped out1 teaspoon Blue Majik powder1/2 teaspoon cinnamon3 Medjool dates
1. Once cashews have soaked for at least 4 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator, drain and rinse well.2. Blend all ingredients in high-speed blender for 1-2 minutes until well blended. Store in refrigerator in airtight bottle or mason jar. Mylk will keep for 3-4 days.
Makes about 3 1/2 cups
Check out other beautiful creations by Alison Griśe Wu (food, prop, wardrobe stylist and blogger) at WuHaus.com
*website not associated with E3Live
2 cups ground almonds*2 tablespoons date paste**3 medium ripe peaches (or apple or nectarines)(set aside a few thin slices of these for garnish)1/2 tsp Blue Majik
How to prepare:
1. Put 2 of the peaches in either a food processor or blender to puree.2. Dice 1 peach into 1⁄4" cubes.3. Combine all ingredients in big bowl. You can put into a cylinder mold of desired shape and sprinkle almond and cinnamon on top.4. Garnish top with peach slices. Makes 4 servings.
*how to: ground almonds
2 quarts or more unpasteurized organic raw almonds1. Soak almonds overnight in filtered water.2. Drain and put on dehydrator trays for 24-36 hours until dry.3. Store in airtight container and use as needed for recipes.4. Skip the soaking and dehydrating if you don't have a dehydrator.
**how to: date paste
25 Medjool dates1. Pit dates and soak for 1⁄2 hour.2. Drain and put in food processor.3. Blend until smooth with no chunks (may need to add water if too thick).4. Store in fridge.
1 heaped teaspoon E3Live Blue Majik powder1 cup almond & brazil nut milk*2 frozen bananas, sliced ** 1 vanilla bean (or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract)4 dates, pitted1 tablespoon coconut oilPinch sea salt
Blend all ingredients together and in a high speed blender and serve.
*To make almond & brazil nut milk place a 1/3 cup mix of almonds and brazil nuts into a high speed blender with 1 cup of water and blend. Strain through a nut milk bag or strainer.
**For frozen bananas - peel them and place in a ziplock bag overnight.
Recipe by Rowena Jayne, Leading International Yoga InstructorRaw Food Chef, Naturopath, NutritionistSpeaker, Writer, Model, www.rowenajayne.com**website not associated with E3Live Canada
1 frozen banana1 1/2 cup pineapple1/2 mango (optional)2 limes (peeled)1 serving Blue Majik (1/2 tsp)dash of cayennepinch of Celtic sea salt1 cup ice1/2 cup water
Blend and Enjoy!
1 1/4 cups almond milk pulp, strained (OR 1 cup ground almonds mixed with enough almond milk to create a wet 'paste' in the food processor–less smooth in texture, but it is an adequate substitute)3/4 cup dried, unsweetened shredded coconut1/3 cup agave, honey or maple syrup1 generous pinch saltScrapings of 1 vanilla bean, OR 1 tsp real vanilla extract1-2 teaspoons Blue Majik (depending on desired color)
1. Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until they form a dough. Add a little more agave or some almond milk if the mixture is too thick.2. Line a dehydrator sheet with Teflex and scoop the macaroons out by round tablespoons onto the sheet. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 6 hours, or until macaroons hold together well but are still a little soft. Enjoy!
To add a chocolate drizzle or to dip the bottoms of your cookies use the following recipe:1/4 Cup Cacao Powder3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup2 Tbsp. Warmed Coconut Oil
Combine all ingredients and use to decorate the cookies.
Makes: 18-20 Macaroons
2 frozen bananas1/2 avocado1 tsp Blue Majiko
Optional sweetener: 2 pitted datesWater - as needed for smooth blending, start with 1 Tbs.
Blend all ingredients until desired consistency, add more water (or ice) as needed to get an ice cream thickness.
1.5 cups almonds1 cup dates4 bananas1 cup fresh blueberries1 cup shredded coconut1 capsule Blue Majik1 pinch vanilla powder
1. In a food processor combine the almonds and dates. Process until sticky.2. Pack this mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.3. In a bowl combine the rest of the ingredients except the coconut. With your hand lightly mash the ingredients.4. Add 1/2 of the shredded coco and mix with banana mash. Be careful not to over mix. It should be chunky.5. Put the banana mixture into the pie crust and evenly spread out.6. Top with the remaining coconut and garnish with fresh blueberries. Eat immediately.
For crust:2 cups ground almonds*1⁄2 cup date paste**
For filling:6 oz fresh blueberries (or berries of your choice)11 Fuji apples peeled2 tablespoons date paste, (or more to taste)2 tsps Blue Majik
Make Crust1. Put almonds in bowl and mix with date paste using a fork.2. After thoroughly mixed, put in a 9” pie pan (preferably one with removable bottom). Line the pan with a thin layer of crust using your hands.
Make Filling1. Peel 11 apples. Shred 7 of the apples, using the coarse side of cheese grater. Squeeze out as much juice as possible, leaving apples as dry as possible. Set aside 1 cup of shredded apples and put remainder into mixing bowl.2. Thinly slice 3⁄4 of an apple and cut slices into 1⁄2” squares. Put remaining 1⁄4 apple into food processor with 3 chopped apples, date paste and blueberries (except for 15-20 of smallest blueberries which you set aside). Process thoroughly then add 1 cup shredded apples you set aside and process again.3. Put all ingredients including 15-20 smallest blueberries in mixing bowl with remaining shredded apples. Stir and fill piecrust.4. Refrigerate for 1⁄2 hour, remove pie from pan. Sprinkle almond crumbs, then cinnamon on top of pie. Cut into 8 pieces.
*How to ground almonds:- 2 quarts or more unpasteurized organic raw almondsSoak almonds overnight in filtered water. Drain and put on dehydrator trays for 24-36 hours until dry. Store in airtight container and use as needed for recipes. Skip the soaking and dehydrating if you don't have a dehydrator.
**How to date paste:- 25 Medjool datesPit dates and soak for 1⁄2 hour. Drain and put in food processor. Blend until smooth with no chunks (may need to add water if too thick). Store in fridge.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?